Friday, March 24, 2006

You're FIRED!

Last night was late and this morning was early... I have been seriously over working myself pulling 16-18 hour days with 5-6 hours of sleep. If you know me at all you know I LOVE 10 hours or more of sleep... and less than 8 makes me mad. So you can imagine how I feel :) Unfortunately living in a boarding house the noise starts at 8 AM and so I get up... even when I go to bed at 2.

I had my first written test today in class and passed with flying colours. I got 4 questions wrong out of 50 so not to shabby... one of them I had no idea, one I was confused by the instructors, and the other 2 well.. Cards have colours on them for a reason! Take the colours away and it is hard to see those flushes! Stupid black and white tests.

This morning when I got up and finished with my WACA work, I finally decided to make some noise about my house. I own a house in Georgia and it STILL has no sold. My real estate agent is useless.... he never returns my calls, emails, anything, and I am sure he has been the same with customers as well which is why the house magically never sells.... So I decided to call the office and escalate to the owner if neccessary and get it sold or transfer the listing. Well, when I call in I get the receptionist who tells me my agent was FIRED! WTF! Well that explains why he wasn't returning my phone calls... she tells me my listing has been transferred to the owner of the company who has been trying to reach me with some interested parties however all the contact info he had didn't work (I had to change it all when I moved and gave it to my old agent who never gave it to anyone else... nice). So now my listing is with a real motivated agent (he owns the company, I think he might care) and I am giving him 30 days to make progress. Let's see if it improves...

After class, my plans were to go to the Rio and put in 6-8 hours, go to bed at 2 AM and sleep until noon. However, I was not really in the mood to play feeling exhausted from the week. So I went with some friends to a bar for a few drinks and am going to check into the bed early. Tomorrow morning I am heading to Red Rock Canyon for a morning hike and some fresh air. The weather is so amazing here right now that is is impossible to pass up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh - canyon hike. Pictures please!

Glad the real estate agent thing got straightened out. WTF? If you need Barbara's contact info, let me know. She overs all of Gwinnett.