Thursday, June 22, 2006

Good Bye Robert Morea. We will miss you

A good friend of mine Robert Morea passed away a few days ago from a lung infection. Robert had numerous medical problems over the years including a lung transplant, but he never let it get him down and always had the best attitude. Robert was a founding member of Team Draft with myself, Trevor and Will. He made every trip with us even going to Vegas just months after having a lung transplant. A better friend you could not ask for, and I would not have changed a thing about him... I just wish he could have been with us longer. Robert was an asset to his friends and a wonderful companion.. he will be dearly missed. Good Bye Robert... you have touched me and everyone around us. You are an inspiration to us all, and we love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gilleland called me yesterday to tell me about this. So very sad. Robert really was an incredible guy. I really wish he would have been able to go to SF for the pro circuit earlier this month as he said he might've. Honestly not a single negative thing could be said about that guy. I'm deeply saddenned that I'll never get to spend time with him or talk to him again.

Jonesy.