Monday, January 22, 2007

Big day tomorrow

Well... tomorrow is the immigration interview for Estie and I. This is when they decide whether we got married for a green card only, and if we did everything right. It is the last major hurdle for us to overcome in a long, painful journey. It is pretty nerve wracking right now...

In addition to that, I had my first week working on graveyard. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... and it looks like with one guy out for 10 weeks for a hip replacement, I will be on it for awhile. Once you adjust the sleep schedule it is actually pretty good.

World of Warcraft expansion came out, so that has been pretty exciting working to get my priest up to level 70. In addition to that, Estie has made some adjustments to her game and started playing a lot more poker with me... so both of us are working towards some big accomplishments in the near future.

I got my phone replaced after leaving it at the airport. However, I have lost every phone number I had.... so if you want to ever hear from me again, send me your phone number or call me. If you don't have my email address it is my first initial, last name, at gmail.com.

No comments: